13 June 2013

Copying Songs from iTunes to a Sansa Clip

Unfortunately Windows Media player was having trouble syncing all my new songs under the iTunes folders, so I was wanting to sync directly from iTunes. However, there does not appear to be any way to do this only inside iTunes.

Here are the steps that I took to remedy my problem:
  1. Ensure all the files are MP3 and not AAC (You can convert them inside iTunes).
  2. Create an empty folder on your desktop.
  3. Drag the MP3 songs that you want from the Music Library to the new folder on your desktop
  4. Once all the songs you want are in that folder, Plug in your Sansa
  5. Now open up the Sansa in My Computer (should show up as a removable drive) and go into the Music directory
  6. Remove any songs you don't want
  7. Drag (or copy&paste) all the songs from your folder on the desktop to your Music directory on your Sansa

Hopefully, this helped you!

No comments:

Post a Comment