LEDARE - E26 - LED1207G11
600 lumens (~60 watt equivalent)
From Energystar.gov, here is a quick reference chart that shows approximate lumens for old incandescent light bulbs:
Old Incandescent Bulbs(Watts)
ENERGY STAR Bulb Brightness(Minimum Lumens)
We used 4 of them to replace 60W incandescent bulbs in a ceiling fan.
- Despite being lower lumens, the lights actually appear brighter, in fact we normally only have to turn the dimmer half way up to get enough light!
- Use only 10 Watts at max brightness, so we are saving over 75%
- Price, was $10-12 when we bought them and have dropped in price to $7.49
- They are "instant on", but I have noticed at lower dimmer settings they do take longer to come on, and it works best to turn them on fully and then dim them.
- Hang out slightly farther in the light fixture than the bulbs they replaced
- Does not dim as low as the lights they replaced, but maintains a constant white (old bulbs would become redder as they dimmed)
- Come in both frosted and clear