11 March 2013

Darksiders and Thrustmaster Dual Power


So when trying to use my Thrustmaster Dual Power with Darksiders in Steam, it would just spin me in a circle.

After some googling I found XBOX 360 Controller Emulator.

I simply downloaded the App from: http://code.google.com/p/x360ce/downloads/list

I placed it in the Apps directory: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Darksiders\"

Run it and it will ask you if it should create:
  1. xinput1_3.dll
  2. x360ce.ini
Allow it to create both.

I use the following configuration:
  • Left
    • Trigger: Button 6
    • Bumper: Button 5
    • Back: Button 9
    • Start: Button 10
    • D-Pad: DPad 1
    • Stick Axis X: Axis 1
    • Stick Axis Y: Inverted Axis 2
    • Stick Button: Button 11
  • Right
    • Trigger: Button 8
    • Bumper: Button 7
    • Y Button: Button 4
    • X Button: Button 2
    • B Button: Button 3
    • A Button: Button 1
    • Stick Axis X: Axis 6
    • Stick Axis Y: Inverted Slider1
    • Stick Button: Button 13


If it says that it cannot find msvcp110.dll, download and install the trial: http://www.microsoft.com/visualstudio/eng/downloads

No comments:

Post a Comment