Here is how I was able to stop the annoying UAC prompt in Windows 7 everytime I started Fraps without disabling it completely.
- Download the Windows Compatibility Toolkit from: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=7352
- And install it
- Type the name of the program (eg. Fraps)
- Click the browse button and select the program
- Check the RunAsInvoker box and nothing else
- Click Next twice and then Finish
- Type in a name for the database, I used Fraps
- Select a location/name for the save, I used the same directory as the program and fraps.sdb
- Click the start button
- Type: cmd
- Right click on the cmd result and select "Run as administrator"
- Installation of Fraps complete.