I recently came across the problem of transferring contacts from a LG ENV2 to a Samsung Reality. Here is the solution I devised:
1. Use BitPim to download contacts from ENV2
2. Export vCards v2.1
3. Break the single vCard into multiple vCards. I did this using vcardsplitter. This step is key as the Samsung Reality does not support vCards with multiple contacts.
4. Create the directory my_contacts on a micro-SD card.
5. Copy the vCards into this directory
6. Put the micro-SD card into Samsung Reality
7. On the Samsung Reality do the following:
Menu->Settings and Tools->Memory->Card->My Contacts->Copy->Copy All